Trusted by clients and markets alike, Miller is the leading maritime war risks broker in the world.
Our experienced and influential team partner with some of the world’s largest war risk mutual associations and shipowners to provide strategically-led risk transfer solutions.
Handling in the region of 10,000 breach of warranty voyages each year, we negotiate these and annual cover on a daily basis and with a variety of markets; competitiveness in rating comes as standard and our clients receive expert and timely advice every time.
Our breadth of experience allows us to develop insurance programmes that have all aspects considered. Coverage includes:
- War risks (conventional cover)
- War loss of hire
- Piracy loss of hire
- War protection and indemnity (P&I) and crew war liability
- Crew war personal accident
- Kidnap and ransom
- Charterers’ additional hire expenses
- Charterers’ liability for ransom payments
- Ship seize
- Confiscation and associated risks
- Cargo proportion of general average
- Cyber related exposure
“Competitiveness in rating comes as standard and our clients receive expert and timely advice every time.”