The human workforce is the most important asset in any organisation; it is also the most vulnerable. Providing the best protection for people against unexpected events is not just a legal and moral obligation, but also a competitive advantage.
Miller has been helping our clients in the Accident and Health market for over 30 years. We’re a leader in this market, offering unrivalled service and expertise to clients around the world.
Working with employers and intermediaries
We specialise in arranging tailor-made solutions to protect organisations against the costs of injury, illness and death, working with both employer organisations and MGA or broker intermediaries.
- Employers – Our Special Contingency Risks (SCR) Accident and Health team working directly with employer organisations, providing high-quality, cost effective and robust insurance solutions for employers who have exposures in high risk locations, employ staff that undertake high risk roles, or require specialist cover unavailable elsewhere. Our team also specialise in the unique requirements of the IGO and NGO community.
- Intermediaries – Our MGA and broker-focused Accident and Health team work in partnership with clients to deliver mutual long-term success. We connect our partners with entrepreneurial risk takers in London and other markets, find the right capital providers for their individual needs and advise you on potential new revenue streams and maximising your reward structures.
“We specialise in arranging tailor-made solutions to protect organisations against the costs of injury, illness and death.”
Policies and programmes
Our personal accident and medical insurance teams offer a range of (re)insurance policies and programmes designed to protect both individuals and/or organisations against the costs of injury, illness and death. These include:
- Occupational accident
- Large accumulation risks
- Credit card common carrier
- Niche medical
- Emergency repatriation
- International and expatriate medical
- Individual and/or group term life
- Life assurance and key man protection
- Group personal and/or travel accident
- High limit death and disability
- Global war and terrorism
- Corporate personal accident and business travel
- Medical expenses and emergency assistance abroad