Insuring your high value assets with the right provider, on the right terms, means peace of mind and no surprises.
We are an independent, specialist, private client and high net worth insurance broker. A team of experts in the insurance industry, we take the time to understand your lifestyle, personal circumstances and appetite for risk. That means we can not only help you find a provider and arrange high value insurance cover that precisely meets your needs, but we’ll offer unbiased advice on the options available and even on how to better secure and protect your high value property.
Above all, in the event that you have to make a claim, we’ll work on your behalf to ensure a fair and timely settlement.
How do you know if you need high net worth insurance?
If any of the following apply to you, then you could benefit from obtaining an instant online quote from our specialist team:
- the value of the contents in your home is more than £75K
- you require buildings cover of more than £500K
- your home is listed
- you own valuable assets such as watches, fine art or jewellery that have a combined value of more than £40K
- you have a single item in your home worth more than £20K.
“Even the simplest insurance claims can be a stressful time. That’s why we’re here for our
clients, to support them at every stage.”
High net worth insurance features
Protect every aspect of your lifestyle, including:
- high value homes
- holiday homes
- high value contents
- luxury cars
- fine art & antiques
- jewellery, watches & diamonds.
What we do
As insurance brokers, we’re here to understand what you’re looking for and then work with a range of insurance providers to find and arrange a policy that will fully meet your needs. We will provide you with options, advice and help every step of the way. Our goal is to arrange cover for you that will respond in the event of a claim, at the best possible price.
Why Miller Private Clients?
- We’re an expert team within one of the UK’s leading specialist insurance brokers. That means you get personal service, backed by decades of experience and a respected industry name.
- You’ll always have a real person available to talk to, whether it’s for advice on selecting a policy, or support with making a claim.
- We have a deep understanding of the types of property you care most about and any pitfalls that can arise when insuring it.