Miller is committed to promoting a healthy and motivated culture and we are proud to offer our people a range of competitive benefits designed to support their overall health, wellbeing and careers.
Miller’s benefits are reviewed continuously and range from generous pension contributions and family-friendly policies to choices designed to help prevent ill health, protect against unforeseen challenges and provide support during the “moments that matter”. Examples from Miller’s current UK offering are provided below.
- Holiday: All full time employees are entitled to a minimum 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays. Miller’s Yourtime benefit also allows employees to “purchase” additional days off to be taken as holiday, sabbatical leave, or as a temporary flexible work schedule.
- Season Ticket Loans: Employees can apply for an interest-free loan, repaid through salary deductions, to purchase public transport season tickets for travel to work.
- Gym Membership: Reduced rate, subsidised memberships are available at a range of gyms with branches all across the UK.
- Sports and Social: Miller’s Sports & Social Club offers employees access to a range of sporting and social activities, community volunteering and fundraising opportunities, and arranges a variety of corporate discounts with local businesses.
“we offer our people a range of competitive benefits designed to support overall health, wellbeing and their careers"
- Enhanced Maternity Pay: Employees are paid 6 weeks at 90% of average weekly earnings (in line with SMP), with the remaining 33 weeks paid at 90% of base salary, subject to a minimum continuous service threshold.
- Enhanced Paternity Pay: Employees are entitled to two weeks’ paternity leave, paid at their normal base salary, subject to a minimum continuous service threshold.
- Enhanced Adoption and Shared Parental Leave Pay: These are designed to mirror statutory provisions, whilst matching the level of earnings provided in Enhanced Maternity Pay, subject to a minimum continuous service threshold.
- Parental Leave: Miller is supportive of employees looking to exercise their ability to take Parental Leave. This comprises up to a maximum of 18 weeks’ total unpaid leave for each child up until to their 18th birthday.
Latest vacancies at Miller
Health and wellbeing
- Pension: All employees are enrolled into Miller’s pension scheme with a 10% core contribution. Miller also matches employee contributions up to a further 5%.
- Medical: Employees can opt into Miller’s Private Medical scheme, with different levels of coverage available for immediate family members as required. Employees are also offered the opportunity to take advantage of regular subsidised Medical Screenings, and take out Private Dental Insurance cover at competitive rates.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP): Miller’s EAP is a free, confidential and independent resource to help employees deal with issues affecting everyday life.
- Other insured benefits: Miller’s Income Protection scheme is designed to provide employees with a continued income if they are unable to work on a long-term basis through illness or injury. Employees are also paid a fixed sum if they are diagnosed with a serious or Critical Illness, to support them in making necessary adjustments at a difficult time, and Miller’s Life Assurance scheme is designed to provide dependents with a benefit of 8 times the employee’s insured earnings in the unfortunate event of an employee’s death.
Terms and conditions apply.