With ever-evolving processes, capabilities and technology, today’s rapidly changing healthcare sector faces significant and evolving risks.
We are experts in identifying those risks and arranging custom-made liability solutions that protect healthcare related entities against commercial loss.
In North America we work exclusively with local intermediaries, helping them respond to complex client challenges with innovative and competitive solutions. Outside of North America we work directly with affinity groups, associations, captives, mutuals and other classes of healthcare professionals, with individual risks also handled.
Our experience ranges from open market and complex modelled reinsurance structures, to volume insurance programmes and binding authorities.
Broad sector expertise
We specialise in arranging coverage that is designed to address the unique medical liability risks facing today’s healthcare sector. Our specialists arrange tailored cover to suit the specific requirements of a broad range of insureds, including:
- Hospitals and hospital districts
- Long-term care facilities
- Palliative care/hospices
- Laboratories, life science companies and medical device companies
- Universities and academic medical centres
- Children’s and community hospitals
- Integrated delivery systems
- Emergency medical service providers
- Home health providers
- Physician groups
- Staffing Agencies
- Rehabilitation service providers
- Psychiatric facilities Surgery centres
- Managed care organisations
- International exposures for US-based insureds
- Medical malpractice
- General liability
- Employers' liability
- Sexual molestation liability
- Hired non-owned auto
We boast one of the London market’s most specialist healthcare insurance teams, with experience dating back over the last thirty years. We’re at the forefront of innovative programme design and placement capability, internationally and at Lloyd’s.
As one of the leading London market brokers, we use our knowledge and experience to leverage long-standing market relationships to obtain flexible cover on favourable terms.