Our dedicated team of infrastructure specialists deliver contractual advisory services and operational insurance solutions for projects and portfolios worldwide.
We have significant experience working with Lender’s requirements for project financed SPV structures and in dealing with portfolios of operational SPV companies owned by common equity holders.
We have extensive experience servicing of all types of infrastructure investments, including but not limited to the following:
- Healthcare facilities
- Student accommodation
Contract review services
Differing from our peers, our principal focus is on risk advice as opposed to transactional services. We believe that it is more cost effective to deal with risk contractually, with insurance as a last resort.
Delivered as part of the placement process, or on a standalone basis, we can undertake contract reviews for PFI, PPP and other infrastructure projects. Our experience ranges from working with lenders on project financed transactions and negotiating with EPC and O&M contractors on risk allocation and insurance, through to ensuring compliance with Loan and Project Agreements insurance schedules.
Fit for purpose coverages
Whether it’s your annual programme or project specific insurance, our experts will advise on programme structure, limits of indemnity and deductibles on all the below coverages:
- Traditional operational insurances
- Operational All Risks (OAR)
- Property Damage
- Business Interruption
- Third-party liability (TPL)
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors’ & Officers’
Depending on where the project is, we also ensure the following aspects are considered and catered for:
- Compliance with local regulations, insurance premium taxes and the need to reflect any local cultural or contractual requirements
- Natural catastrophe exposures
- Appropriate insurance markets for multinational programmes
A portfolio approach
Our aim is to ensure you are able to control the overall cost of insurable risks. Adopting a portfolio approach by packaging together a large volume of projects under one insurance placement can provide the following benefits to your operational insurance programmes:
- Consistency of cover
- Streamlined renewal process
- Smooth transition from a construction to operational portfolio
- Economies of scale
- Additional clauses to satisfy lenders
- Reduced costs and increased time efficiency
- 28 strong team of construction & infrastructure risks experts
- 500+ infrastructure project experience spanning 31 years across various industry sectors and territories
- Member of the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN) with access to partners in over 100 countries across 6 continents