Miller has been partnering with MGAs, coverholders and brokers for over three decades, working together to leverage each other’s expertise and experience. We’re a leader in this market, offering unrivalled service and expertise to clients around the world.
We specialise in designing, delivering and managing programmes across virtually all our risk classes.
Through our advanced use of data and analytics, we match clients and their programmes to markets, identify
new opportunities and optimize their portfolio performance. Our aim is to maximise our clients’ efficiency, profitability and develop mutually beneficial, long-term relationships.
Miller’s leading position in this market also means we’re ideally placed to help establish clients as approved Lloyd’s coverholders.
“Through our advanced use of data and analytics, we match clients and their programmes to markets, identify new opportunities and optimize portfolio performance.”
We support our clients across all our specialist areas, here are just some of those:
- Accident and health
- Commercial auto, dealers, open lot, and
- Personal accident
- Personal jewellery and fine art
- Professional, executive and financial risks
- Sports, occupational accident
- War, evacuation and repatriation
- Garage keepers legal liability
- Commercial property and liability
- Contingency, cancellation and abandonment
- Credit card personal accident
- Homeowners and dwellings
- Kidnap and ransom
Our analytical approach and long-established relationships in all the major insurance markets mean we’re well positioned to support clients explore and implement the right multi-line approach.
Contact our experts
We’re here to help
Our highly experienced delegated authority team is able to leverage
long-standing market relationships to obtain flexible cover on favourable terms.
Analytical and technological focus
Miller’s leading-edge online portal gives our clients and markets access to the right information at the right time, this includes:
- Receipt, validation and analysis of real-time data, enabling flexible performance monitoring
- Exposure analysis by region and/or catastrophe zone
- Access to all contract documentation for process transparency
- On-demand contract performance reporting
- Interactive dashboards, aggregate utilisation analysis and risk profile reports
Our in-house Analytics team support clients with on-going data analysis and advice, informing portfolio optimisation, new opportunities and renewal negotiations. Services include:
- Data management
- Portfolio projections
- Aggregate mapping
- Benchmarking and situational analysis
Miller’s Claims expertise