Make sure you have the right insurance for items you wear every day
Unfortunately, wedding rings, engagement rings and signet rings can be some of the most frequently lost or stolen items and aren’t always covered by household insurance when outside the home. If you have valuable rings that you wear on a regular basis, it’s essential to get these items specifically insured and make sure they are covered for wherever you might wear them; in and out of the home, and even when travelling abroad.
We can offer advice on the best kind of cover, and make sure you get ring insurance that will respond in the event of a loss, at the best possible price.
“It’s really important to make sure that a ring is insured as soon as you buy it, especially if you’re travelling with it for a wedding or proposal. You don’t want to think about it being lost or stolen, but it can happen.”
- Can be covered worldwide, in a safe, or in a bank or safety deposit. This means you don’t have to worry if you go on holiday or travel for business wearing your rings.
- We arrange to cover jewellery on an agreed value basis, to ensure transparent cover and claims settlement.
- Floating limits, making it easier for you to wear the pieces you want to, without having to insure your whole collection to be out of a safe at the same time.
Benefits of ring insurance with Miller
- Pairs and sets can be replaced together, so you don’t have to worry about getting exact replicas made if one item in a set is lost or damaged.
- Smaller items can be combined into an unspecified sum insured.
- Insurance can include cover for loss in value if you have to repair an item, and doing so reduces its value.