Complete coverage for your high value home
As insurance brokers, we're here to understand what you're looking for in terms of high value insurance to protect your most valuable property and its contents.
Damage to your high value home, or to your household possessions, can have a devastating impact. That is why it’s essential to be confident that you’re covered whatever the circumstances. We arrange comprehensive, individually-tailored high net worth insurance for buildings and contents, and can even arrange cover for multiple homes with one premium and one renewal date.
Increases in property prices in recent years mean that more people than ever have valuable homes that benefit from specialist private client advice when finding insurance cover. We use our experience and understanding of the insurance market to help us assess your insurance needs for your most valuable items. That gives us a detailed understanding of the value of your home, the true cost to repair or rebuild it, as well as any risks it might face. That means you can be confident you won’t be left out of pocket if the worst happens.
“We cover on an all-risks basis. That means you’re covered for everything, unless we specifically tell you you’re not. It gives our clients far greater peace of mind.”
High value home and contents insurance coverage
- Most of our high value home insurance cover we arrange is based on a sum insured, but we can also offer unlimited cover options when appropriate.
- All the policies we arrange offer new-for-old replacement of personal possessions.
- We ensure that you have your choice of contractors to conduct repairs following a loss.
- We arrange insurance policies that cover on an ‘all risks’ basis, giving you peace of mind that you will be covered no matter what happens.
Why choose Miller for your high value home and contents insurance?
- On occasions insurers will want to conduct a survey of your property, either desktop or onsite (which we will attend as your representative), to identify risks and advise owners on how to manage them, and to make sure that sums insured adequately cover the property.
- We provide the option to guarantee the sums insured, offering additional peace of mind.
- We can also look to arrange for you to insure all of your properties under a single policy.
Our high value home and contents insurance includes travel insurance
Many high value home and contents policies we arrange include holiday and travel insurance as standard, and we can always arrange this as an additional feature of household insurance where required.
- Cover for holiday cancellation.
- Medical insurance while overseas.
- Cover for adventurous activities such as skiing, sailing or scuba diving.
Travel insurance for serious pre-existing medical conditions
There may be times when serious pre-existing medical conditions declared under your travel insurance policy will not be covered by your insurer. Where this is the case, please refer to the MoneyHelper directory, which contains the details of specialist insurance companies who can provide this type of cover.