Miller’s global construction team specialise in risk management and transfer solutions for all construction, engineering and machinery erection projects, as well as contractor plant and equipment programmes.
We partner with operators, contractors, owners and wholesale or retail brokers to deliver tailored, best-in class solutions and global programmes. We are passionate about truly understanding a client’s project, its challenges and where we can help drive savings and efficiencies.
As one of the leading London market brokers, we use our knowledge and experience to leverage long-standing market relationships to obtain flexible cover on favourable terms. Our innovative thinking, industry expertise, and strong track record are what sets us apart.
Our specialists arrange tailored cover to suit the specific requirements of the insured, including:
- Construction/erection (all risks)
- CoC/builders' all risk
- Third-party liability
- Advance loss of profits/delay in start-up (DSU)
- Offshore decommissioning
- Annual facility programmes
- Contractors’ plant and equipment
- Deductible buy downs
“We are passionate about truly understanding a client’s project, its challenges and where we can help drive savings and efficiencies.”
Broad project experience
We have extensive experience in providing advice, as well as placing and servicing all types of major construction ventures including:
- Offshore energy – including offshore platforms, floating production facilities, pipelines, subsea systems, floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) facilities
- Onshore energy – including petrochemical plants, refineries, liquefied natural gas plants, gas processing plants, terminals and pipelines
- Power generation – including combined cycle, coal, nuclear, solar/hydroelectric and other renewables
- Commercial and residential property – including apartment blocks, hospitals, hotels and office developments
- Heavy industry – including manufacturers of aluminium, cement, pulp, paper and steel
- Infrastructure – including airports, bridges, ports and terminals, railways, roads and tunnels
Miller’s Claims expertise