In today’s competitive lending and complex regulatory environment, financial institutions need a broker they can trust.
- Trade finance documentary credit instruments
- Loans, including:
- corporate finance - term loans and RCFs
- structured commodity finance
- trade finance loans
- export finance
- project finance and asset finance
- asset-backed finance
- leverage and acquisition finance
- real estate finance
- Derivatives / counterparty credit risk
We combine specialist knowledge with international presence, scale and market influence to provide competitive and robust solutions for our global client base. Our specialists are also actively involved in educating the loan market on the use of insurance products for banks.
Non-payment insurance (comprehensive)
Non-payment insurance protects banks from the failure, refusal and/or inability of their counterparties to repay a debt on its scheduled due date.
Commercial benefits include limit and capital management and increased lending capability via a silent and cost-effective risk distribution product.
Our knowledge of the capital regulation environment allows us to work alongside legal counsel to structure appropriate policy documentation that adheres to relevant regulation and accounting standards.
We can provide bespoke political risk insurance for specific transactions. Perils include, but are not limited to the following.
- Confiscation, expropriation, nationalisation and deprivation
- Currency inconvertibility / non-transfer
- Political violence and war
"Miller is a market leader in the credit insurance industry and is actively involved in educating the loan market on the use of insurance products for banks."
We recognise that banks now use insurance internationally. With dedicated credit and political risk specialists located in our Europe, Singapore and London offices, and a strong collaborative culture, we are well-positioned to provide a consistent transactional approach and a high standard of service across all territories.
We have a deep understanding of risk appetite and insurer capability with comprehensive access to the international insurance market, underpinning efficient marketing practice with an emphasis on certainty of execution.
Leveraging long-standing market relationships, we secure coverage that not only provides robust protection, but helps to drive savings and efficiencies.
We are committed to providing clients with the highest quality of service across all we do. Particular areas we focus on include:
- swift response times
- comprehensive coverage of the international insurance market
- obtaining best possible terms
- thorough and clear communications in regard to all insurance negotiations
- demonstrable track record in successful claims payment.
Miller's claims expertise