Miller has a proud heritage of working with the Council of Licensed Conveyancers (CLC), providing its members with secure and competitive professional indemnity (PI) insurance.
As the longest standing broker offering PI insurance terms to the CLC profession, you can rest assured that our experts have the experience and knowledge to provide you with bespoke cover that matches your firm's needs.
We are committed to providing all members with the long-term security, continuity and availability of primary cover from an ‘A-rated' insurer, born out of the principles of the old “Master Policy”. We can also arrange top-up PI cover, as well as solutions for cyber risks, key person and D&O.
- Cover available for all firms, regardless of size
- Direct access to 'A-rated' professional indemnity insurers
- Dedicated team of PI specialists for CLC regulated firms
- Regional account executives with in-depth knowledge of the local landscape coupled with London market clout to deliver outstanding service and product
- In-house claims advocates who work hard on your behalf in the event of a claim
- Risk management guidance, insight articles and events designed to help your firm
- Long-standing relationship with the CLC, working together since 2011