Miller has a proud heritage of working with the Council of Licensed Conveyancers (CLC) in providing its members with professional indemnity (PI) insurance.
As the longest standing broker offering PI insurance terms to the CLC profession, you can rest assured knowing that our experts have the experience and knowledge to provide you with bespoke and secure cover at a competitive price.
We are committed to providing all members with the long-term security, continuity and availability of cover from multiple ‘A-rated' insurers born out of the principles of the old “Master Policy”.
Three essential lessons to help law firms avoid property fraud
- Cover is available for all firms, regardless of the size of your firm.
- We have access to multiple 'A-rated' insurers.
- Dedicated team of CLC insurance specialists supported by an in-house claims team.
- Stable track record through analysis of long-term claims trends.
- Risk management advice and guidance.
- Our experts produce risk management insights and organise events designed to help you manage your risks.
- Miller has a long-standing relationship with the CLC, working together since 2011.
- We place over GBP50m in lawyers premium per year.
- Our teams of experts help over 1,000 law firm clients with their cover year-after-year.