Miller is delighted to announce a new exclusive primary Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) facility for 11+ Partner* law firms; the first in many years.
A risk-based approach sets the facility apart from all other schemes in the market and allows firms to undertake a meaningful exercise to identify how their processes compare to best practice. This provides an invaluable insight from both the law firms’ and insurers’ perspective.
The facility is backed by market leading ‘A’ rated insurers, who are truly invested in insuring the profession in the long-term. They believe that with the right risk and compliance framework, all firms can work effectively and reduce their exposure to claims, making them an ideal firm to insure.
*Includes partners, directors and members
What’s included under Miller’s PII facility?
- A primary PII limit of £10m any one claim
- Enhanced policy wordings, which include difficult risks to cover in the current market such as regulatory defence costs, overseas offices and responsible persons threshold of claims awareness
- Cyber, Directors’ and Officers’, and Office Insurance**
- Favourable insurance finance rates
- Commitment to rate stability
- A personal and direct service via a tri-partite relationship between you, your insurers and Miller
- Consistent and proactive claims handling
- A risk management portal, templates and educational content
- One-to-one engagement, risk management visits and bespoke training
- Best practice advice and guidance