Trusted by clients and markets alike, Miller is the leading maritime war risks (re)insurance broker in the world.
Our experienced and influential team place the reinsurance for some of the world’s largest war mutuals, as well as a large volume of direct war risks for individual shipowners, ship managers and charterers across the globe.
Handling in the region of 10,000 breach of warranty voyages each year, we negotiate these and annual cover on a daily basis and with a variety of markets. Competitiveness in rating comes as standard and our clients receive expert and timely advice every time.
Our breadth of experience allows us to develop insurance programmes that have all aspects considered. Coverage includes:
- War risks (conventional cover)
- War protection and indemnity (P&I) and crew war liability
- Crew war personal accident
- Kidnap and ransom
- Cargo war risks
- Ship seize, confiscation and associated risks
- War loss of hire
- Piracy loss of hire
- Charterers’ additional hire expenses
- Charterers’ liability for ransom payments
- Cyber related exposures
“Competitiveness in rating comes as standard and our clients receive expert and timely advice every time.”