Felicity is an Energy Liability broker, responsible for the production, negotiation and placement of Energy Liability business at Miller. She works with North American and international clients on their upstream energy business and other associated general liabilities.
Felicity’s core focus is on onshore and offshore upstream related business, which includes:
- Exploration and production companies
- Energy service contractors including drilling contractors
- Oil and gas consultants
- Oilfield/pipeline construction companies
- Transport and logistics operators
- Energy products accounts including rental companies, product retailers/wholesalers and products manufacturers
- Energy/commodity traders
Felicity graduated from the University of Exeter, and began her insurance career on an Upstream Energy underwriting team. She joined Miller in 2014 and is a Chartered Insurance Broker with an ACII qualification.