An excellent opportunity for an experienced wordings technician to join a flexible working environment.
The role sits within the Professional Indemnity Directors & Officers team, and is responsible for to provide prompt, accurate and effective technical wordings support directly to clients and business unit.
- A great opportunity for an individual with Wordings experience to join a highly flexible and agile
part of the business
- Location is extremely flexible – the team are open to speaking with individuals on working from
the London or Ipswich offices, and are supportive of agile working
- Interesting work across all territories within Professional Indemnity D&O, and working with the
support of processing technicians in a separate team
The role will involve
- Producing new and renewal MRCs, MRCEs and Certificates, in accordance with brokers’
- Providing suggestions to brokers on how cover can be enhanced
- Performing quality control checks on slips and wordings prior to broking
- Checking and signing Evidences of Cover
- Maintaining a current library of relevant wordings, clauses and policy forms and where
necessary register most commonly used forms with relevant bureaux
- Wordings experience
- Professional Indemnity, Directors and Officers experience preferred
- CII qualifications would be desirable
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.