An opportunity to head up the Credit Control function at Miller.
This strategic role will create a culture of innovation and efficiency, and will proactively manage a large team to ensure accounts are serviced to a high standard.
- Lead Miller’s Credit Control team – implement your technical experience in insurance Credit Control to develop and implement best practice, and employ an excellent ‘softer skill-set’ to deliver with real impact
- A key strategic role – provide consultation and recommendation to key stakeholders to shape the future of process, automation, and drive change
- Direction of a large business area – inspiring collaboration, driving efficiency, and promoting the professional development of all individuals in the team
The role will involve
- Overall responsibility for the Credit Control Teams servicing designated accounts, ensuring secure, efficient and auditable handling of client monies
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement across the Credit Control Team
- Develop and implement standardised best practise across the Credit Control function, identifying opportunities for process automation
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to develop and implement best practice service delivery, maintaining the provision of a high quality credit control service to the Business Units
- Act as an escalation point for debtor related problems and negotiate/influence in order to collect successfully within targets
- Review and act upon information contained in Credit Control reports as appropriate
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Responsible for leading, managing, motivating and developing the skills, competencies and knowledge of direct reports. Manage the performance of direct reports to ensure clear objectives, and regular reviews and feedback
- Significant experience in Credit Control within a broker or insurer
- Significant management experience, and proven expertise in motivating a team and driving continuous improvement
- Experience in Credit Control change/transformation preferred
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.