We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Business Support team To provide prompt, accurate and effective administrative duties within the business entity authorisation team.
• Undertake and collate due diligence requests of existing clients, markets and third parties.
• Assist team members with adhoc administrative duties within the BEA team
• Issue market terms of business agreements to insurers with whom risks are placed and record data once agreed.
• Verify and setting up entity bank details
• Review global licence requirements
• Review changes to market security ratings and issuing updates to business units
• Liaise with business units to discuss entity queries and/or set up requirements, Lloyd’s coverholder applications, market rating downgrades.
• Adhere to and meet fully the expectations of Miller, as set out in its policies and procedures, training material, and embedded in its systems and controls. Our policies and procedures are written to encapsulate the compliance, legal and financial crime related legislation and regulations which apply to Miller.
• Comply with any external rules and requirements imposed on individuals performing their role at Miller, such as Lloyd’s byelaws and FCA rules.
• Promote Miller brand and values to enhance Miller’s reputation in the market
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum GCSE Level or equivalent
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical ability
• Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Excel included)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Insurance knowledge desirable but not essential
• Experience in working in a data or detail-oriented role
• Experience of working in a deadline based environment
• Experience of working as part of a team
• Experience of working in a ‘Know Your Customer’ related role (desirable)
On top of a competitive salary we offer a fantastic benefits package including:
- 10% pension contribution from Miller. In addition, Miller will match any employee contributions up to 5%.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medicare cash plan
- Minimum of 25 days annual leave (with flexibility to buy more)
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity Adoption and Shared Parental Leave
** Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.