If you would like to work for a leading, specialist insurance broker, while achieving a recognised professional qualification, then why not apply for Miller’s Apprenticeship scheme?
We offer a full-time permanent role, with the opportunity to increase your knowledge in your chosen field while receiving on and off the job training and support.
We are currently recruiting for five Apprentices in our London office and 1 Apprentice in our Ipswich office to carry out an apprenticeship in an Insurance based role.
We are also recruiting for 1 Apprentice in our London office to carry out an IT apprenticeship.
What skills do you need?
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pay close attention to detail
- Show initiative, drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Results and service driven
- A team player
- Skilled at influencing and negotiating
- Flexible and adaptable
- Organised and clear thinking
- Hard working and committed
- Desire to complete professional examinations
What qualifications are we looking for?
- GCSE Maths & English minimum grade C or 4.
- Predicted or achieved UCAS score of 96, under the new UCAS tariff system (September 2017 onwards) or 240, under the old UCAS tariff system (pre September 2017)
Learn more and apply for our apprenticeship opportunities via the GOV.UK website using the following links:
The closing date for all applications is Sunday 17 March 2019.