The Paris office is looking for an experienced Administrator to join in a part-time (4 days per week role). Insurance experience is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to move into the insurance industry, or to benefit from a part-time role (4 days).
- Working in a flexible administrative role in the centre of Paris
- Interaction with a variety of stakeholders on a range of administrative responsibilities, in both Paris and London
The role will involve
- Insurance policy and facility management
- Maintaining weekly tracking reports and updating tracking steps for outstanding quotes, endorsements, firm orders and EOCs
- Completing file reviews to confirm that completed placements were handled in accordance with Miller best practice
- Interaction with Finance, Legal and Compliance teams in London
- Event organisation and diary management
- Significant experience in an administrative role
- Fluency in both English and French (to a business standard)
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.