An excellent opportunity for an individual with some experience in an Energy or Energy FAC RI team to join.
- An excellent opportunity for an individual to join the business to work across a breadth of clients and territories
- A successful, dynamic and entrepreneurial team, with excellent opportunity for professional development
- A dual Account Handling and Broking role
The role will involve
- Understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs
- Negotiate with London and overseas markets to place insurance risks in accordance with the clients needs, as required
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new and/or existing opportunities, and participate in cross selling across Miller
- Energy account handling experience (downstream preferable)
- Progress through CII qualification
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.