Our North American Professionals Risks team are looking for an individual with previous Professional Risks experience to join them in a dual account handling and broking role, working across a varied portfolio.
- A truly diverse portfolio, with exposure to and involvement with a wide variety of accounts and clients
- A dynamic and supportive team, with excellent opportunity for professional development
The role will involve
- Understanding the clients’ business and risk management needs and support the delivery of those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Keeping track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Preparing market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs, performing quality control checks, and ensuring that documentation is closed in a timely manner
- Supporting the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
- Liaising with technical teams to assist the delivery and processing of insurance placements
- Maintaining accurate and concise placing files, using corporate document management system
- Inputting data in all applicable systems in an accurately and timely manner
- Approaching markets for terms, handling queries from agents, and managing risks from start to finish
- CII qualification progress desirable
- Experience in an insurance role within D&O/FI role is essential, including broking, account handling and/or underwriting
- Knowledge of the North American wholesale broking market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent)
Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.
For further information on our initiatives in this area please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.