Our Property and Casualty team is looking for an individual with some previous account handling experience to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly profitable area in P&C - the Japanese Facultative Reinsurance team - and to develop your expertise in established and complex accounts.
- A very profitable team within Property and Casualty
- Working across a range of interesting and complex accounts with big clients
- A wide variety of classes within Property and Casualty
- Support and professional development within a close-knit team
The role will involve
- Understanding the clients’ business and risk management needs and support the delivery of those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Keeping track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Preparing market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs
- Supporting the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
- The accurate and timely production of client documentation (Market Reform Contracts, Evidence of Cover, Policies etc.)
- Ensuring that market documentation is closed in a timely manner, making particular note of Premium Payment Warranty provisions and contract certainty deadlines and diarising as appropriate
- Liaising with technical teams to assist the delivery and processing of insurance placements
- Maintaining accurate and concise placing files, using corporate document management system
- Experience in an account handling role is essential, including slip production
- Experience in Property and Casualty preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, and proactive mind-set
- CII progress desirable
- Japanese language skills desirable but by no means essential
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.