A fantastic opportunity for someone to step into a more autonomous client executive role within the UK Professions team, to suit an individual with significant market experience in this area.
- An entrepreneurial, hard-working and collaborative team, where you will benefit from both significant responsibility and solid professional support
- A team on track for significant growth, and an exciting environment to excel your career
The role will involve
- Growing existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities and participating in cross selling across Miller
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio of prospects including research, initiation of contact and new business presentations in order to obtain new business
- Providing technical, industry and subject matter expertise to provide support, service and advice to clients
- Determining appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients’ needs and deliver profitable business for a range of clients
- Assisting in setting budgets for portfolio of accounts and fulfilling agreed budgets
- Ensuring all relevant information is gathered in the preparation of annual renewals and endorsements on key accounts
- Understanding the clients’ business and risk management needs and looking for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Working closely and maintaining relationships with key market and client contacts
- Significant experience in a UK Professional Risks account handling and broking role
- Proven ability to lead client interaction, providing a sound level of technical advice
- Ability to build sound rapport with clients and autonomously manage a portfolio of clients, with the support of a wider team
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.