An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Executive to join the Marine Hull team in a client management and account handling role.
Working as part of a highly successful team, the new role holder will join the team at an exciting period of growth and will work across a diverse portfolio.
- A dynamic and highly successful Marine Hull team
- Opportunities to travel
- Excellent variety of work, across both retail and wholesale
- A team with a real appetite for innovation
- Provide technical, industry and subject matter expertise to provide support, service and advice to clients
- Determine appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients’ needs and deliver profitable business for a range of clients
- Assist in setting budgets for portfolio of accounts and fulfilling agreed budgets
- Ensure all relevant information is gathered in the preparation of annual renewals and endorsements on key accounts
- Understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Work closely and maintain relationships with key market and client contacts
- Liaise with others to ensure compliant processing of contracts as per FCA and contract certainty requirements
- Check policies, market presentations and client documentation
- ACII qualification (or working towards) is desirable
- Significant knowledge of the Marine Hull market in a client management and account handling is essential
- International markets experience
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.