Miller’s Downstream Energy team are looking for an experienced market broker and producer to join their team.
- Joining a successful and growing business area, a dynamic producing team
- Lead broking for North American business, with a diverse client portfolio
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities and participate in cross selling across Miller
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of prospects including research, initiation of contact and new business presentations in order to obtain new business
- Provide technical, industry and subject matter expertise to provide support, service and advice to clients
- Determine appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients’ needs and deliver profitable business for a range of clients
- Assist in setting budgets for portfolio of accounts and fulfilling agreed budgets
- Understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Work closely and maintain relationships with key market and client contacts
- Check policies, market presentations and client documentation
- Broke, or liaise with placing brokers to achieve agreement of markets where required and maintain diary/pending system to monitor progress
- Creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
- ACII desirable
- Significant experience in broking North American Energy business
- Experience in producing business
Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.
For further information on our initiatives in this area please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.