The risk complexity of exploration and production, together with the growing modernisation of upstream operations, requires an experienced yet innovative approach to risk transfer solutions. We represent clients across all major regional energy hubs, from independent service providers to multinational energy companies.
Who we work with
Working directly with insureds, local insurance companies and independent intermediaries, we access Lloyd’s, London and international markets to design and place comprehensive insurance and facultative reinsurance solutions for:
- exploration and production companies
- drilling and service contractors
- pipeline companies
- energy construction companies
- integrated energy companies
- financial institutions investing in energy
Our global reach and long-standing market relationships enable us to place high capacity programmes, as well as offer access to a number of market-leading facilities. We believe that the diversity and global spread of our client base gives us true insight into the energy insurance market.
"Our business is drawn from all the main regional energy hubs and our clients range from independent service providers to major multinational energy companies."
Broad coverage to match your operations
With a tailored approach to every account, and working side by side with our downstream and midstream colleagues, we can arrange all-inclusive insurance and reinsurance programmes to match the wide-ranging nature of your business.
Below are some of the core coverages we place for both onshore and offshore operations.
- Control of well and operator’s extra expense, including redrilling, restoration and removal of debris
- Physical loss or damage to all assets, including plant and machinery
- Third party and contractual liability, including pollution
- Construction of offshore assets and infrastructure and related onshore facilities
- Business interruption and loss of profits, including delay in start-up and loss of hire
- Machinery and electrical breakdown
- Terrorism and political violence
- Cyber exposures
We can also provide consultancy for captives, from initial feasibility and set up, through stages which re-examine strategy and future development, to closure and exit strategies.
We are committed to delivering excellence across everything we do, and recognise the importance of building sustainable relationships in order to add value. Through a single point of contact, you have access to a dedicated team of broking and technical experts.
We also understand the value and opportunities technology can bring and remain at the forefront of new developments that can benefit our clients.
We never overlook the importance of a prompt and helpful claims service and the peace of mind this can offer. As a result we have built one of the strongest claims teams in the industry.