The complex nature of the energy sector means that clients need a broker with an in depth understanding of liability exposures and proven experience of securing comprehensive and competitive coverage.
Miller is a leading broker for liability business in the London market. Our dedicated marine, energy and transport liability team has over 200 combined years’ experience providing solutions for a range of onshore and offshore risks.
Who we work with
- Exploration and production companies
- Drilling and well service contractors, including frackers
- Offshore and onshore construction projects
- Pipeline operators
- General oilfield contractors
- Oilfield truckers
- Energy traders
- Integrated energy companies
Wide-reaching liability coverage we can place
- Primary general liability
- Excess / umbrella liability
- Offshore and onshore construction
- Pollution liability
- Remediation and legal liabilities
- Professional liability for oilfield consultants
- Other general liabilities associated with the energy sector, including all forms of marine liabilities
‘Leader only’ specialist facilities
We retain first class, long-standing relationships with all specialist energy liability insurers in the London market. As a result, we have designed and can facilitate access to several ‘leader only’ specialist facilities, which in some cases can offer up to USD500m in capacity from A+ rated markets. For risks that fall outside the normal scope of our facilities we can access specialist facultative markets.
“Our dedicated marine and energy transport liability team has over 200 combined years’ experience providing solutions for a range of onshore and offshore energy risks.”
We are committed to delivering excellence across everything we do, and recognise the importance of building sustainable relationships in order to add value. Through a single point of contact, you have access to a dedicated team of broking, technical and claims experts.
We also understand the value and opportunities technology can bring and remain at the forefront of new developments that can benefit our clients.
We never overlook the importance of a prompt and helpful claims service and the peace of mind this can offer. As a result we have built one of the strongest claims teams in the industry.