Atlantic is our pioneering approach to the submission, placement and management of yacht insurance for intermediaries handling full binder, limited authority and facultative open market business.
The current process for securing yacht insurance requires modernisation. Obtaining quotes, often using outdated systems, is inefficient and time-costly, whilst time zone differences slow down the communication chain between clients and underwriters.
We’ve developed a solution.
Introducing Atlantic▶ 1:02
Companies operating in the yacht industry face a range of unique and challenging risks.
To manage these, it's important to select a partner that understands your industry and has established expertise in this highly specialised field.
We are committed to delivering comprehensive and competitive solutions for owners, managers, mutual associations and charterers.
Our wholesale yacht team handle some of the largest superyachts in the world.
We provide first class advocacy and technical processing, making 2,000 collections from global markets annually and remitting funds exceeding USD500m to clients.
Keeping you afloatAlongside Atlantic and through a combination of exclusive in-house programmes and market facilities, we can arrange the following:
- Physical damage and liability cover for yachts valued USD1m plus (no maximum limit) - with options to include builders’ risks; crew liability, medical and personal accident; kidnap and ransom; submarines/remotely operated underwater vehicles; cyber, war and terrorism; or worldwide navigation.
- Yachts in transit as cargo - worldwide cover for all shipments
- Mortgagees interest (breach of warranty)
- Bespoke protection and indemnity - limits of USD500m plus
- Charterers’ liabilities, cancellation and abandonment
CONTACT the team
We’re here to help
To request a demo of Atlantic or discuss your yacht insurance needs, contact our team below.