Miller is committed to investing in initiatives in our communities and supporting our colleagues with charitable endeavours.
Our areas of focus
Miller matches fundraising undertaken by a member of staff on behalf of their chosen charity. From marathons and epic bike rides to moustache growing and coffee mornings, Miller provide their support no matter what the challenge or charity.
Miller support schools in the local community by offering work experience opportunities each year and through employee volunteering.
We support appeals from organisations such as schools, sports teams and community centres, where a member of staff is an active supporter.
Miller people all have the opportunity to use one day each year to undertake some community, charity or fundraising activity.
We have carefully selected our partner charities to reflect the local community in which Miller operates. We have longstanding relationships with all of our partner charities and support the work they undertake and the causes they represent.
- Sir John Cass’s Foundation is one of London’s oldest and largest education charities. Founded in 1748, it supports education for young people in London through its grant programmes for individuals, schools and organisations, and its support for a number of institutions bearing Sir John Cass’s name. Visit website.
- St Mungo’s Hospice is a homeless charity that provides a bed and support to more than 2,600 people a night who are either homeless or at risk, and works to end homelessness and rebuild lives. Visit website.
- Richard House Hospice provides care and support to families that have children and young people with life limiting or life threatening conditions. Visit website.
- The Steve Talboys Foundation is focused on transforming lives through sport, by funding local amateur sports clubs for children and young people in Surrey and individual children or young people in Surrey who may be held back by their financial situation from pursuing their sporting goals. Visit website.
- St Elizabeth Hospice is an independent charity improving life for those living with progressive and life limiting illness, through palliative care. Support for the hospice helps it to provide hospice care in its local area. Visit website.
For a detailed overview of ESG at Miller, please read our ESG Overview