Insurance that performs as well as your car
Performance cars should be fun to drive. Whether it’s the occasional weekend outing, or regular commutes, you want to be able to enjoy the experience without worrying about your insurance if something goes wrong.
We understand performance cars, and what it’s like to drive them, and arrange cover that takes account of your driving experience and how you plan to use the car. That way you get cover that will respond in the event of a claim, but at the best possible price.
“The insurers we work with really understand drivers, and the sort of experience needed to drive larger or higher performance vehicles. That means premiums are a fair reflection of the individual driver.”
- Cars are insured on an agreed value basis, reflecting the difficulty in valuing unusual cars at the point of making a claim.
- Policies allow you your choice of repairer, so that if you need to conduct repairs you can go to an expert in your vehicle.
- Some policies offer an enhanced replacement vehicle cover to allow you to replace your vehicle in a timely manner.
Benefits of performance car insurance with Miller
- Policies can include open driving for people over 30, so you can let friends drive your car.
- Some policies can include track day cover if required.
- Include your performance cars under a single policy and renewal date, along with the rest of your fleet.