Protecting the most unique items in your home requires help from experts that understand fine art
Conventional home insurance policies don’t always do the best job of providing cover for fine art. It’s important to specifically highlight valuable pieces when insuring your home and contents. This allows insurers to offer premiums that reflect the fact that your art rarely leaves your home, and also ensures that your art is properly covered in the event of loss or damage.
We work with insurers who understand fine art and the unique financial and sentimental value it has for you and your family. We arrange policies that provide comprehensive cover for fine art, all included within your household policy so you only have one premium and one renewal date.
“Pairs and Sets clauses allow you to claim for replacing both items in a matched pair if one is lost or damaged, reflecting the fact that with very rare items it may be impossible to find an identical replacement.”
- Can be covered worldwide, in a safe, or in a bank or safety deposit. This means your premiums will reflect how you keep and use your jewellery.
- We arrange to cover jewellery on an agreed value basis, to ensure transparent cover and claims settlement
- Floating limits, making it easier for you to wear the pieces you want to, without having to insure your whole collection to be out of a safe at the same time.
Benefits of jewellery insurance with Miller
- Pairs and Sets can be replaced together, so you don’t have to worry about getting exact replicas made if one item in a set is lost or damaged.
- Smaller items can be combined into an Unspecified Sum Insured
- Insurance can include cover for loss in value if you have to repair an item, and doing so reduces its value.