Next month we'll be attending the PLUS D&O Symposium and Atlanta RIMS.
Atlanta RIMS Educational Conference
Miller’s Head of Special Risks, Tim Press, and Head of Cargo, Jamie Kearney, will be attending the Atlanta RIMS educational conference as presenters on Thursday 13 February.
Tim and Jamie will give a presentation on the current state of the London Market, covering the changing landscape, how London makes it possible and an update on Lloyd’s Blueprint One. They will be joined by Christopher Hicks, cargo underwriter at Liberty, who will discuss life as a Lloyd’s underwriter and cargo underwriting performance between 2018-2020.
The Miller sponsored event will provide fresh insights on risk management techniques, through a variety of panel sessions, seminars and networking opportunities.
Visit the RIMS Atlanta Chapter website for more information or contact the Atlanta RIMS team to set up a meeting.
Contact the Atlanta Rims team
PLUS D&O Symposium
New York, USA
25 - 26 February
Miller’s Head of Delegated Authorities and Professional Risks, Tim Norman, and our FI & D&O experts Andy Brett and Tom Coates will be at the PLUS D&O symposium, held in New York on 25–26 February.
The team will be sharing the latest London Market developments, D&O products and market capacity, as well as discussing the risks clients face and how our markets can support them.
Contact a member of the team below if you would like to meet at the event.
Contact the PLus D&o Symposium team
Teams across Miller regularly attend networking events and conferences in North America, taking the opportunity to engage with our intermediary clients, meet with their clients, involve underwriters and make new contacts. Here is a ‘heads up’ of selected events that Miller will attend this year.
- WSIA Insurtech Conference / New Orleans / 15-18 March 2020
- PLUS Healthcare & Medical PL Symposium / Orlando / 24-25 March
- IRMI Energy Risk Conference / Houston / 6-8 April 2020
- NACA (North American Contingency Association Conference) / Austin / 19–21 May 2020
- RIMS Annual Conference / Denver / 2-6 May 2020
- Lloyd’s Boot Camp / Chicago / 8-9 June 2020
- Lloyd’s Boot Camp / New York / 11-12 June 2020
- Lloyd’s Broker Academy 2020 / London / 11-16 October 2020