We have a fantastic opportunity within our finance team for a treasury manager. This role is responsible for cash, interest rate and foreign exchange risk management. Maximising the value of cash by providing expert guidance on the optimal ways of driving cash out of the business and investing this for future growth. Leading decision making to minimise our interest rate and foreign exchange exposures. As well as continually driving efficiency within the Treasury function and proactively improving cashflow forecasting.
Cash & Liquidity
- Manage top down cashflow forecasting, to give insight in funding requirements on a global and regional level and manage overall Total Borrowings.
- Preparation and analysis of weekly cashflow reports for Finance Management.
- Monitoring cash balances around the group and maximising value by using excess cash to enable further investment for growth or debt reductions.
- Active involvement with investments around the group and providing recommendations on funding any M&A activity.
- Management of banking systems and drawdowns/repayments on debt facilities.
- Maximising returns on interest income by continuous monitoring of the best rates of return with our various banking providers.
Interest rate exposure
- Leading decision making to minimise our interest rate exposure.
- Providing recommendations to the business on interest rate hedging requirements relative to external borrowing.
- Continuous monitoring of the market for interest rate fluctuations and how this will impact cashflows.
- Forecasting interest costs on external debt facilities and managing expectations around leverage.
Foreign Exchange exposure
- Provide strong technical expertise to ensure optimal management of foreign exchange exposure in line with FX hedging policy.
- Continuous monitoring of FX hedging requirements to ensure we are participating in FX markets to smooth our effect FX rate.
- Working closely with the business to propose hedging levels and managing forecast cashflow.
- Oversight/responsibility for FX deals and the production of the related Board report updates.
- Review, challenge and streamline Treasury processes.
- Review new and different ways to manage forecasting, which best support the continued growth of the business.
- Management of the group’s relationships with banks and other lenders to ensure ongoing compliance with facility agreements.
- Manage the performance of direct reports ensuring staff have clear objectives, regular PDRs and receive feedback on performance
- Adhere to and meet fully the expectations of Miller, as set out in its policies and procedures, training material, and embedded in its systems and controls.
- Comply with any external rules and requirements imposed on individuals performing their role at Miller, such as Lloyd’s byelaws and FCA rules.
- Promote Miller brand and values to enhance Miller’s reputation in the market
On top of a competitive salary we offer a fantastic benefits package including:
- 10% pension contribution from Miller. In addition, Miller will match any employee contributions up to 5%.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medicare cash plan
- Minimum of 25 days annual leave (with flexibility to buy or sell)
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity Adoption and Shared Parental Leave
Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.