An opportunity has arisen for a Technician to join the Property and Casualty team of Specialty in our Ipswich office.
The Property and Casualty team are looking for a Technician to join the Ipswich team, to work across a range of classes and territories, and working directly alongside the team’s Ipswich-based Account Handlers.
- An excellent opportunity for someone with some insurance experience (any class) to gain a breadth of experience in P&C technical processing
- A collaborative and supportive team environment, and excellent training
- Support through CII qualification offered
The role will involve
- Organising the recording, processing and payment of premiums, other insurance/non insurance documentation
- Ensuring that market documentation is closed in a timely manner, making particular note of Premium Payment Warranty provisions and diarise as appropriate
- Responsibility for the preparation and submission of London Market Insurance documentation including submission of LPANs and supporting documents to Xchanging
- Reviewing, monitoring and providing resolution to technical questions from clients, markets, credit control, claims and the business unit, to ensure that the client’s best interests are maintained
- Maintaining diary system to ensure that files are appropriately progressed
- Responsibility for the accuracy and timely input of data in all systems
- Performing quality control checks on all documentation
- Insurance experience (in any role)
- CII qualification progress to date is desirable
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word knowledge
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form below.