An excellent opportunity to begin a career in insurance, working within our Special Risks team.
The Ipswich team are looking for an entry-level individual to join their Technical Processing team. An excellent opportunity to join a London Market broker with an excellent reputation, in a role that offers excellent training and support.
- An excellent opportunity to begin a career in insurance
- Gain professional qualifications (support through CII qualifications)
- Working across a wide range of interesting classes within SCR (such as kidnap and ransom), and across a range of international territories
- Excellent training and support from a highly collaborative and close-knit office team
The role will involve
- Providing prompt, accurate and effective technical processing support directly to clients and the business unit
- Organising the accurate recording, processing and payment of premiums, other insurance/non insurance documentation
- Ensuring that market documentation is closed in a timely manner
- Reviewing, monitoring and providing resolution to technical questions from clients, markets, credit control, claims and the business unit, to ensure that the client’s best interests are maintained
- Maintaining diary system to ensure that files are appropriately progressed
- Performing quality control checks on all documentation
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.