Our Energy team are looking for a Technician with previous Energy experience to join them. This role will provide prompt, accurate and effective technical processing support directly to clients and business unit.
The position will work across our diverse Energy portfolio in a collaborative and flexible team, and with home working opportunities.
- An excellent opportunity for an individual from an Energy insurance background to join a close-knit team
- A highly varied technician role, working on a range of international Energy risks, including the complex.
- Work from home opportunities
The role will involve
- Organising the recording, processing and payment of premiums, other insurance/non insurance documentation, including maintaining records
- Ensuring market documentation is closed in a timely manner, making particular note of Premium Payment Warranty provisions and diarising as appropriate
- Responsibility for the preparation and submission of London Market Insurance documentation (including submission of LPANs and supporting documents to Xchanging)
- Reviewing, monitoring and resolving technical questions from clients, markets, credit control, claims and the business unit, to ensure that the client’s best interests are maintained
- Maintaining diary system to ensure that files are appropriately progressed
- Progress through CII qualifications advantageous
- Good analytical ability, and highly numerate
- Good PC skills, and adaptable to grasp new IT systems and platforms
- Experience in a technical Energy role within insurance is essential
- Experience in processing Energy business via Xchanging desirable
- Experience using OpenTWINS is desirable, but not essential
Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.
For further information on our initiatives in this area please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.