An opportunity has arisen in Programmes for a Technician to join the binders team.
This position will be responsible for providing prompt, accurate and effective technical administration (and processing) support directly to clients and the business unit.
The role will involve:
- Binding Authority document production and maintenance
- Binding Authority set-up in OpenTWINS, DASH and QBSE
- Monitoring of renewal list progress and liaising with brokers to ensure renewals are completed in a timely fashion
- Use of Lloyd's based systems Atlas, BAR and Crystal
Previous experience in a technical role is not a requirement but would be desirable.
You should have:
- 3 A Levels (or equivalent) and GSCE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills