We are looking for a presentation designer to join our creative and collaborative Marketing team, in a role that will offer excellent on-the-job training and support for an individual looking to kick-start their career in design.
The role will commence on 6th January 2020.
- Work with a dynamic and innovative team, and benefit from professional support to enhance your design ability within a professional environment
- Interact with stakeholders from across the Miller business, and play a vital role in enabling effective presentations for new and existing business
- Grow your graphic design career with Miller, in a design team with strong relationships with the wider business
The role will involve:
- Translating business presentation ideas into engaging and informative content for internal and external audiences
- Working closely with marketing team to ensure messaging is turned into clear and impactful visuals
- Formatting and tidying existing presentations/proposals/marketing material ensuring they adhere to brand standards.
- Redesigning presentation slides, adding animation and creating infographics.
- Creating original graphic content where appropriate
- Managing and developing other marketing assets (such as artwork, web, word, images, video, infographics, etc.) in line with the Miller brand
- Responsibility for project management – ensuring design projects are smoothly progressed
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Word for creating visually effective professional presentations (essential)
- Graphic Design qualification (preferred, but not essential)
- Knowledge of graphic design, and working knowledge of Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) – additional training can be provided.
- Creative ability, and able to produce and enhance designs for effective solutions
Find out more:
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.