Miller is looking for an experienced Developer to join one of our dedicated Product Teams, in a role with involvement in a number of interesting projects that greatly influence the future of tech in our market.
- A highly collaborative and innovative team
- Working on a number of high profile upcoming projects
- Excellent professional development support
- Opportunities to work from home, and flexibility in working hours
- Develop the architecture, tools, procedures and methods employed in the application environment in line with technical advances and business requirements
- Ensure that developments are carried out in accordance with established Company IT procedures and standards. Participate in the establishment of development procedures and standards
- Take responsibility for the support and maintenance of existing applications and systems as assigned
- Participate in the process of selecting the solution most appropriate to the stated business requirements
- Provide work estimates and ensure actual effort falls within +/- 20%. Complete weekly timesheets accurately and timely including updated remaining work units
- Perform assigned responsibilities as delegated by more senior members of the department.
- Provide cover as required for other developers
- Provide supervisory and training assistance for more junior members of the team, as appropriate
- Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent professional qualifications
- C# (6 and above)
- .NET Framework (4 and above)
- .NET Core (ASP.NET Core 2 and above)
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server 2014 and above, with strong SQL skills (querying, analysing & tuning)
- Unit Testing (knowledge of and experience with xUnit, Moq, AutoFixture is beneficial)
- Azure DevOps, CI, CD & Release Management
- Azure Cloud
- Azure API development and management
- Message Queueing technologies (Service Bus, Azure Queue Storage, Event Hubs)
- Azure Logic Apps / Power Apps / Flow
- Experience of working in a development role
- Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum preferred) environment
- Experience of working in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with Azure SQL Databases is beneficial
Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.
For further information on our initiatives in this area please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.