A fantastic opportunity for an individual with some development experience to continue their career with fantastic professional support in Miller's product team.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of Miller’s dedicated Product Teams in a role that will effect
change and greatly influence the future of tech at Miller
- A highly collaborative and innovative team, with excellent professional development support
The role will involve
- Assisting in the development of the architecture, tools, procedures and methods employed in
the application environment in line with technical advances and business requirements
- Ensuring that developments are carried out in accordance with established Company IT
procedures and standards
- Taking responsibility for the support and maintenance of existing applications and systems as
- Participating in the process of selecting the solution most appropriate to the stated business
- Performing assigned responsibilities as delegated by more senior members of the team and
- Providing cover as required for other developers
- Some experience in a development role
- Relevant qualifications such as degree in computer science
- A working knowledge of C# & SQL
- An understanding of GIT & source control
- An awareness of systems design & integration
- Any exposure to cloud computing would be beneficial
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.