An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Casualty Broking team - To carry out market broking for existing and new accounts.
• Understand the client’s business and risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs
• Assist the Account Handler / Account Executive in the preparation of all market documentation for new and renewal business to present to market
• Negotiate with London and overseas markets to place insurance risks in accordance with the clients needs
• Advise clients on the selection of insurers and solutions available
• Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
• Liaise with other areas of Miller on the handling and production of accounts
• Work closely and maintain relationships with key market contacts as required
• Identify opportunities to work with colleagues across the business to capitalise on cross selling opportunities
• Maintain accurate and concise placing files, using corporate document management system
• Grow existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities and participate in cross selling across Miller (where applicable)
• Adhere to and meet fully the expectations of Miller, as set out in its policies and procedures, training material, and embedded in its systems and controls. Our policies and procedures are written to encapsulate the compliance, legal and financial crime related legislation and regulations which apply to Miller.
• Comply with any external rules and requirements imposed on individuals performing their role at Miller, such as Lloyd’s byelaws and FCA rules.
• Promote Miller brand and values to enhance Miller’s reputation in the market
The candidate• Significant experience in the International Casualty market
• Language skills (French and Spanish) preferred
Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.
For further information on our initiatives in this area please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.