Our Delegated Authorities and Professional Risks team are looking for an experienced Binding Authority Technician to join. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technician to add value to a growing business team, working across large, complex and diverse accounts.
- Excellent exposure to a variety of work, across classes of business and territories
- An established and expert binders team, with excellent opportunity for growth and professional development
- Opportunity to add value through analysis and reporting
- Work from home opportunities
- Keep track of impending renewals and provide renewal information to Account Executives in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Liaise with Account Executives to ensure all relevant information is gathered in the preparation of market documentation and that it matches the client/market requirements
- Liaise with Account Executives to achieve agreement from markets where required and maintaining diary/pending system to monitor progress
- Accurate and timely production of client documentation
- Maintain accurate and concise placing files, using the corporate document management system
- Liaise with compliance and credit control to ensure all procedures are followed
- Ensure that risk, premium and claim data reports are received, processed and settled within specified timescales and service levels
- Process, monitor and update aggregate numbers and provide relevant commentary on utilisation and monitor premium against GPI
- Work with the output of automated processes and be responsible for maintaining accurate data and records within Binder management system
- Produce exception and trend analysis reporting, profit commission calculation and key performance indicator reports
- Prepare and submit London Market Insurance documentation including submission of LPANs and supporting documents to Xchanging
- Review, monitor and provide resolution to technical questions from clients, markets, credit control, claims and the business unit, to ensure that the client’s best interests are maintained
- Provide updates and progress reports to management as required
- Maintain diary system to ensure that files are appropriately progressed
- Monitor signings received from Xchanging and ensure timely resolution of queries and settlement of premiums and advising the business as required
- Perform quality control checks on all documentation
- CII qualifications (or progress towards) is desirable
- Minimum of 3 A level passes (or equivalent)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of binders process
- Knowledge of Xchanging and ECF/CLASS/A&S
- Experience working in a technical binder processing role essential
- Experience (or knowledge of) Risk level data (RLD) and Aggregates
- Experience with handling premium and claims bordereaux essential
- Experience in producing relevant reports and trend analysis
Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.
For further information on our initiatives in this area, please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.