An exciting opportunity for an individual to join as a Business Entity Authorisation Team Assistant on a fixed term contract.
This 6 month contract role will be responsible for undertaking the necessary due diligence to ensure that Miller only undertakes business with entities that are of good repute and do not pose a financial crime or sanctions risk.
The role will involve
- Undertaking and verifying due diligence of new clients, markets and third parties
- Assessing the financial crime and sanctions risks posed by new and existing entities
- Escalating high risk entities for further review and approval by the Compliance Committee
- Producing regular performance reports to the Compliance function and Compliance Committee
- Issuing market terms of business agreements to insurers with whom risks are placed
- Verifying and setting up entity bank details
- Reviewing global licence requirements
- Reviewing changes to market security ratings and issuing updates to business units
- Liaising with business units to discuss entity set up requirements, Lloyd’s coverholder applications, market rating downgrades
- Strong academic background (minimum of A Levels of equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a results driven/deadline based environment
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- An interest in pursuing or continuing a career in compliance
- Insurance or financial services sector knowledge (desirable)
- Experience of working in a ‘Know Your Customer’ related role (desirable)
Find out more
To apply for this role, please follow the link below.