An excellent account handling and broking role to suit a Japanese-speaking individual, within our growing Property and Casualty Reinsurance team.
A dual account handling and broking role to suit a Japanese-speaking individual, and an excellent opportunity to join the growing Japanese Reinsurance team within Property & Casualty.
- A new role to respond to team growth
- A successful business area with long-standing accounts, and an excellent market reputation
- Opportunity to be both broking and account handling
The role will involve
- Understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs
- Negotiate with London and overseas markets to place insurance risks in accordance with the clients needs, as required
- Advise clients on the selection of insurers and solutions available, as appropriate
- Work closely and maintain relationships with key market contacts, as required
- Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
- Ensure that market documentation is closed in a timely manner
- Liaise with technical teams to assist the delivery and processing of insurance placements
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities and participate in cross selling across Miller (where applicable)
- The successful applicant will be Japanese-speaking
- Property and Casualty experience
- Reinsurance experience
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.