The Reinsurance team are looking for a bright, dynamic and ambitious individual to join their team in a client-facing role.
- Working within a close-knit team, and benefitting from excellent mentoring and support for your professional developmen
- A breadth of classes of business, including Energy (onshore and offshore) and Satellite
- Significant autonomy with day to day client management, with the support of the wider team
- Opportunity to extend your expertise into a range of other business classes in future within the role
The role will involve
- Understanding the clients’ business and risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Keeping track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Negotiating with London and overseas markets to place insurance risks in accordance with the client’s needs, as required
- Advising clients on the selection of insurers and solutions available, as appropriate
- Working closely and maintain relationships with key market contacts, as required
- Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
- Accurate and timely production of client documentation (Market Reform Contracts, Evidence of Cover, Policies etc.)
- Maintain accurate and concise placing files, using the corporate document management system
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities and participate in cross selling across Miller
- CII progress desirable
- Experience in an account handling/broking role
- Experience within Energy Liability (preferred)
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.