This team provides immense opportunities to work within an exciting and friendly team; who are growing, not only in number, but also specialisms. They have a team first approach and all work together collaboratively.
Within this team in Private Clients, creative ideas and finding new solutions are actively encouraged, they all work hard but have fun whilst doing so and in finding new solutions, it means that every day is exciting.
Due to the growth levels in the team there is a huge variety of clients and risk; which means no day will be the same . Focus will be on international wholesale clients (USA, mena and France) but you will also have the ability to work on UK retail clients with varied spectrums from international families, household names, captains of industry to general affluent clients.
• Understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and support the delivery of those needs through the provision of ongoing service
• Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
• Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs
• Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
• Accurate and timely production of client documentation (Market Reform Contracts, Evidence of Cover, Policies etc)
• Ensure that market documentation is closed in a timely manner, making particular note of Premium Payment Warranty provisions and contract certainty deadlines and diarising as appropriate
• Liaise with technical teams to assist the delivery and processing of insurance placements
• Work towards producing business and managing / growing relationships
Qualifications• Progress through CII qualifications desirable
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of insurance markets
• Knowledge of account handling desirable, but not essential
• Excellent knowledge of common IT applications, and able to grasp new systems and applications quickly
• Experience in specialist insurance, from any class
On top of a competitive salary we offer a fantastic benefits package including:
• 10% pension contribution from Miller. In addition, Miller will match any employee contributions up to 5%.
• Private Medical Insurance
• Medicare cash plan
• Minimum of 25 days annual leave (with flexibility to buy more)
• Life Assurance
• Income Protection
• Critical Illness cover
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity Adoption and Shared Parental Leave
** Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.