An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Handler/Senior Technician to join the Marine Hull team in a client management and account handling role.
Working as part of a highly successful team, the new role holder will join the team at an exciting period of growth and will work across a diverse, international and established book of business.
- A dynamic and highly successful Marine Hull team
- Client-facing role, and a diverse and established book of business
- Opportunities to work from home
- Understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and support the delivery of those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs
- Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
- Accurate and timely production of client documentation (Market Reform Contracts, Evidence of Cover, Policies etc)
- Ensure that market documentation is closed in a timely manner, making particular note of Premium Payment Warranty provisions and contract certainty deadlines and diarising as appropriate
- Liaise with technical teams to assist the delivery and processing of insurance placements
- Maintain accurate and concise placing files, using corporate document management system
- Liaise with compliance to ensure all procedures are followed
- Accurate and timely input of data in all applicable systems
- Perform quality control checks on all documentation
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities and participate in cross selling across Miller (where applicable)
- ACII qualification (or progress towards) is desirable
- Knowledge of the international Marine Hull market
- Thorough knowledge of client management and account handling within Marine Hull insurance
- Significant experience in the Marine Hull market in an account handling/client management role
- Significant experience in producing market documentation for Marine Hull
- Experience of working with international clients and portfolios
Miller is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and to creating an inclusive working environment for all.
For further information on our initiatives in this area please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.