The Upstream Energy team is looking for an experienced Account Handler to join as an 'Account Executive'.
The role will work across diverse and interesting accounts, with particular focus on Middle-Eastern business.
A great opportunity for an individual with significant Account Handling experience to manage really interesting accounts and risks, and be involved in a range of upcoming tenders with a leading broker. Work within a tight-knit team, with full exposure to the end-to-end process.
The role can be reasonably accommodate a range of backgrounds within Account Handling – either someone with directly relevant territory or class experience, or someone looking to enter this dynamic and changing market.
The role with involve
- Determining appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients’ needs and deliver profitable business for a range of clients
- Assisting in setting budgets for portfolio of accounts and fulfilling agreed budgets
- Ensuring all relevant information is gathered in the preparation of annual renewals and endorsements on key accounts
- Liaising with others to ensure compliant processing of contracts as per FCA and contract certainty requirements
- Account Handling experience is essential: experience in slip production, and ideally wordings.
- CII exams: LM1/LM2 minimum
- Great attention to detail, and highly analytical
- Strong communicator
- (Desirable) Energy/Oil/Gas OR Middle Eastern markets experience
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.