We are looking for a senior placing and producing broker to join the Casualty team.
A role that will lead the growth and retention of existing accounts, as well as new business development and placement of risks.
- Join a growing business area
- Great degree of autonomy and ownership, in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent opportunity to continue or begin in a producing role
The role will involve
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio of prospects including research, initiation of contact and new business presentations in order to obtain new business
- Providing technical, industry and subject matter expertise to provide support, service and advice to clients
- Determining appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients’ needs and deliver profitable business for a range of clients
- Assisting in setting budgets for portfolio of accounts and fulfilling agreed budgets
- Creating presentations for both new and existing clients
- Thorough knowledge of and experience within the Casualty market as a broker
- Production experience desirable
- ACII preferred
Find out more
To apply for this role, and to view the full role profile, please follow the link below.
For further information on our initiatives in this area these please click here.
We recognise that many individuals are balancing careers with commitments outside of work and we are open to discussing flexible working situations. We also recognise that there may be adjustments we can make to support your application. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with your recruiter or our HR team.